Prior to this website, our growing network benefited from word-of-mouth recruitment and information sharing amongst existing relational, regional, and sectoral networks across the country. Learn more about joining our network.
- Filipino/a/x in Canada
- Studying and/or practicing in the fields of social service, social work, and community work
Online Member Directory: Please fill out the form below to be added to the directory
An informal Facebook group emerged in 2017 for Toronto-based practitioners. In 2018, we operationalized it towards the broader emerging network across Canada. Now with 175+ members, we welcome you to join this informal space and encourage you to post, respond, and engage how you see fit.
Click here to access the Facebook group.
Please note, you will be required to answer the following screening questions in order to be added to the group.
FB screening questions
- This group is specifically for Filipino/a/x practitioners in Canada. Do you self-identify as Filipino/a/x?
- This group is for social workers, social service workers and community workers practitioners and educators, as well as sw ssw cw students in social service fields/sectors. Do you belong/practice in these areas? If so, what is your occupation / role?
- Where in Canada are you located and/or working? (province/territory/town/city)
- Do you agree to the group rules from the admin?
We have a specific database of Filipino/a/x Canadian therapists, whether in private practice or offering through an agency. If you’d like to be added to the database, please share your information here. This database is shared with both interested practitioners and Filipino Canadian clients for referrals.